Living in the UK I had never heard of WestJet, I wouldn’t have known that they had started transatlantic routes were it not for TripAdvisor. At the time this was the only search engine type site which showed WestJet flights in their results. We were at the planning stage for our trip to Canada, New York, […]
I regularly visit Cyprus having family living there and its a pretty difficult place to find affordable flights to, especially during the peak months, with high fees charged by the airports there for airlines with the costs inevitably passed onto the customers. It was during the search for flights for my recent trip there in […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- The Tour You Have To Do When In Salzburg – The Sound of Music!
- A Concert in Mozart’s Birthplace – Beautiful Salzburg
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali