Having spent some time on the pristine beaches of the west coast of Bali in upmarket Seminyak and Kuta we were longing for some adventure a little more off the beaten path. Our next stop was Ubud in central Bali…adventure time had arrived! We headed over to the TripAdvisor website and clicked on things to […]
I had never really explored the Lake District properly, before this trip I had only been to the Lake District, Cumbria in the northwest of England twice, both times with the sole intention of climbing the highest peak in England, Scafell Pike, and on one of these occasions, during the three peaks challenge, we started in […]
We arrived in Reykjavik pretty late after flying in from New York and it’s fair to say we were in a bit of a daze, we had been travelling around Canada then spent 5 nights in the big apple and were going to be returning to reality soon! I had been looking forward to seeing […]
So I have a bit of a blurry fluid bucket list which regularly has things mentally added or removed…one day this will become a physical bucket list! A lot of things on my list involve nature and wildlife, like a lot of people I guess there are certain things I just need to see, wildlife […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali
- Dream of The Phi Phi Islands!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!