Whilst in Portugal we took a drive to explore the coast further west including the most south-westerly point of mainland Europe. We had loved the idyllic hidden coves, beaches and caves of the Algarve further east (check out that story here) but had heard that the coast further west was as beautiful but in a […]
We wanted to stay somewhere with character, somewhere with it’s own personality…somewhere with it’s own stories to tell whilst exploring the incredible natural beauty of the coast of the Algarve, Portugal (Check out my post on the stunning coast line here). The walled town of Lagos was perfect base to explore the Algarve, just what we […]
Portugal stunned us…it is a country which has so many layers, so many reasons to visit, so much to explore and discover, a travellers dream. Lisbon is a hot destination at the moment, a great city destination, we visited magical Sintra, a fairy tale town in the hills to the west of the capital overlooked […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- The Tour You Have To Do When In Salzburg – The Sound of Music!
- A Concert in Mozart’s Birthplace – Beautiful Salzburg
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali