Iconic…it describes New York and so many of the city’s attractions. There are so many “Must Sees” in this famous city, most of which everyone has seen on T.V or film at least a hundred times…BUT…every time you lay your own eyes on these sights for yourself it’s exciting! Maybe it’s because you’re seeing the […]
It’s official, In September 2016 My Travel Mission will be hitting Canada, USA, and having a cheeky stop over in Iceland on the way back! I CAN NOT wait! So the plan is that we will fly out to Toronto from Gatwick with Westjet, a Canadian airline which has just opened up transatlantic routes, which […]
There’s a big push at the moment to promote Iceland as a stop over destination between the U.K and the U.S.A. WOW air, an airline based in Iceland, fly out from London Gatwick, Bristol, and Edinburgh. They seem to be at the forefront of trying to take advantage of this. They have flights to Reykjavik […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- The Tour You Have To Do When In Salzburg – The Sound of Music!
- A Concert in Mozart’s Birthplace – Beautiful Salzburg
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali