I regularly visit Cyprus having family living there and its a pretty difficult place to find affordable flights to, especially during the peak months, with high fees charged by the airports there for airlines with the costs inevitably passed onto the customers. It was during the search for flights for my recent trip there in […]
In March we travelled to Malta, it was a last minute thing….we were thinking of having a break in Scotland and tackling Ben Nevis…but winter blues got the better of us and we decided we had to escape the grey skies…we needed some sun, blue sea and skies in our lives…and we got it! Planning […]
There’s a big push at the moment to promote Iceland as a stop over destination between the U.K and the U.S.A. WOW air, an airline based in Iceland, fly out from London Gatwick, Bristol, and Edinburgh. They seem to be at the forefront of trying to take advantage of this. They have flights to Reykjavik […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali
- Dream of The Phi Phi Islands!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!