Montreal is a city of festivals, public art, culture and MUCH fun! This really is a city for it’s people and its visitors and there always seems to be something going on around every corner! There is an endless list of free festivals and street parties marked on the calendar, they do not need a […]
Toronto is an amazing awe inspiring modern metropolis. My neck was beginning to ache with the length of time I was looking up at the sky scrapers whilst exploring, I lost count the number of times I tripped over something or nearly bumped into a lamp post or person due to not looking where I […]
Barcelona Everything about Barcelona, absolutely everything, screams forward thinking. It is such a vibrant colourful modern city which really owns it’s distinct identity. It is a city full of energy and you just can’t help but be swept along with it, I challenge even the most begrudging traveller to visit this place and not be […]
£100 two night city breaks in Barcelona or Berlin including flights on Lastminute.com The hotel in Barcelona may be a little bit out of the central area which might be a pain if your so pushed for time but the Berlin hotel is within walking distance to the Natural History Museum and the Berlin Wall. […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!
- A Zen Like Stay at Cicada Luxury Townhouses, Seminyak, Bali
- Discovering The Secret Gardens of The Hongs of Phang Nga, Thailand
- A Beautiful Balinese Adventure Booked With TripAdvisor
- Peace, Tranquillity, and Dreamy Sunsets at Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket