The first thing which attracted me to visiting was the beautiful skyline, the setting. Festung Hohensalzburg, the fortress on overlooking the spires and roof tops with a backdrop of snow capped mountains…a perfect winter wonderland! But there are two more things which Salzburg is really, really famous for, two things which draw millions of visitors from […]
We recently travelled around Spain, and did a similar trip to the one we did in Italy where we took in a few cities and places all on the same journey. We got budget flights out to Barcelona and returned from Malaga, hired a car whilst there and booked hostels and B&B’s in the different […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- The Tour You Have To Do When In Salzburg – The Sound of Music!
- A Concert in Mozart’s Birthplace – Beautiful Salzburg
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali