I really wanted to include an adventure activity during our visit to the Lake District and the Via Ferrata Extreme at Honister more than satisfied our adrenaline thirst! This was such a great thing to do, we had so much fun, and the setting…WOW! What a way to enjoy this scenery! What is Via Ferrata? Italian for Iron […]
I’d sworn I’d never do it again…ever…the first time I had hiked up the Watkin Path to the summit of Mount Snowdon with my mate Daniel we had been surrounded by clouds, fog and rain, seriously under equipped, and lost, it had been a nightmare! I have a short and somewhat filtered rose tinted memory […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali
- Dream of The Phi Phi Islands!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!