Whilst in Portugal we took a drive to explore the coast further west including the most south-westerly point of mainland Europe. We had loved the idyllic hidden coves, beaches and caves of the Algarve further east (check out that story here) but had heard that the coast further west was as beautiful but in a […]
Portugal stunned us…it is a country which has so many layers, so many reasons to visit, so much to explore and discover, a travellers dream. Lisbon is a hot destination at the moment, a great city destination, we visited magical Sintra, a fairy tale town in the hills to the west of the capital overlooked […]
The ocean, the coast, cliff tops, mountains, frontiers which are unpredictable, controlled by the elements, hit by the raw power of nature, these are places where you really feel alive. Wind, rain or snow hitting your face, embrace it and love the moment! Our time at St Michael’s Mount gave me that feeling, I would […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- The Tour You Have To Do When In Salzburg – The Sound of Music!
- A Concert in Mozart’s Birthplace – Beautiful Salzburg
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali