When I was planning these series of trips around the UK and Ireland we had just returned from Canada having taken on the EdgeWalk at the CN Tower, our trip to Norway was still fresh in my mind with the climb to Preikestolen with 600 metre drops on all sides, and we had also enjoyed so much adventure in Iceland. […]
The ocean, the coast, cliff tops, mountains, frontiers which are unpredictable, controlled by the elements, hit by the raw power of nature, these are places where you really feel alive. Wind, rain or snow hitting your face, embrace it and love the moment! Our time at St Michael’s Mount gave me that feeling, I would […]
Having returned home to the UK following our travels through Canada, the USA, and Iceland, I began thinking “Where to next?” As the weather began to turn I naturally started to look at places for winter sun. Then as I was looking I began thinking back to past travels and realised that so many of […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!
- A Zen Like Stay at Cicada Luxury Townhouses, Seminyak, Bali
- Discovering The Secret Gardens of The Hongs of Phang Nga, Thailand
- A Beautiful Balinese Adventure Booked With TripAdvisor
- Peace, Tranquillity, and Dreamy Sunsets at Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket