I really wanted to include an adventure activity during our visit to the Lake District and the Via Ferrata Extreme at Honister more than satisfied our adrenaline thirst! This was such a great thing to do, we had so much fun, and the setting…WOW! What a way to enjoy this scenery! What is Via Ferrata? Italian for Iron […]
When I set out planning these series of trips closer to home over the winter months I really wanted to experience some unique places to stay, places where the stay itself would be an experience, a bit of an adventure…places which would leave us with stories to tell. I’ve been really lucky and have stayed […]
I had never really explored the Lake District properly, before this trip I had only been to the Lake District, Cumbria in the northwest of England twice, both times with the sole intention of climbing the highest peak in England, Scafell Pike, and on one of these occasions, during the three peaks challenge, we started in […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!
- A Zen Like Stay at Cicada Luxury Townhouses, Seminyak, Bali
- Discovering The Secret Gardens of The Hongs of Phang Nga, Thailand
- A Beautiful Balinese Adventure Booked With TripAdvisor
- Peace, Tranquillity, and Dreamy Sunsets at Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket