So this is the last (for now) of my triple whammy of posts about Cyprus off the beaten track (boooooooo….I hear you all say!). I’ve had a really good response to them and really glad so many people have enjoyed them and I hope they’ve given you some ideas and motivation to get out there! […]
Everybody loves Cyprus…ask anyone who has been…ah the sun…the sea…the beaches…the food! I haven’t met a person who has been to Cyprus and hasn’t loved it. I even work with this slightly crazy guy who whenever you mention Cyprus to he goes on about how amazing the potatoes are…for AGES! (they are amazing though!) The […]
Having family living in Cyprus I head out there fairly regularly, at least once every couple of years. Each time I look for different things to do, every time scuba diving pops up during my searches. Cyprus is widely recognised as being amongst the best places to dive in Europe, great conditions for beginners, loads […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- The Tour You Have To Do When In Salzburg – The Sound of Music!
- A Concert in Mozart’s Birthplace – Beautiful Salzburg
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali