So this is the last (for now) of my triple whammy of posts about Cyprus off the beaten track (boooooooo….I hear you all say!). I’ve had a really good response to them and really glad so many people have enjoyed them and I hope they’ve given you some ideas and motivation to get out there! […]
Everybody loves Cyprus…ask anyone who has been…ah the sun…the sea…the beaches…the food! I haven’t met a person who has been to Cyprus and hasn’t loved it. I even work with this slightly crazy guy who whenever you mention Cyprus to he goes on about how amazing the potatoes are…for AGES! (they are amazing though!) The […]
Having family living in Cyprus I head out there fairly regularly, at least once every couple of years. Each time I look for different things to do, every time scuba diving pops up during my searches. Cyprus is widely recognised as being amongst the best places to dive in Europe, great conditions for beginners, loads […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!
- A Zen Like Stay at Cicada Luxury Townhouses, Seminyak, Bali
- Discovering The Secret Gardens of The Hongs of Phang Nga, Thailand
- A Beautiful Balinese Adventure Booked With TripAdvisor
- Peace, Tranquillity, and Dreamy Sunsets at Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket