We arrived in Florence by train and immediately you could tell that the pace of life had changed compared to Rome. People seemed less hurried, wandering the streets, just taking everything in, enjoying being there! It was great. As we stepped out of the train station we were met with the loudest birds crowded around the […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- The Tour You Have To Do When In Salzburg – The Sound of Music!
- A Concert in Mozart’s Birthplace – Beautiful Salzburg
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali