Having family living in Cyprus I head out there fairly regularly, at least once every couple of years. Each time I look for different things to do, every time scuba diving pops up during my searches. Cyprus is widely recognised as being amongst the best places to dive in Europe, great conditions for beginners, loads […]
The 11th June was finally here! It had been looming in the diary for a while and as it got closer the visits to the gym had become harder and longer, I was under no illusion, I knew how tough a challenge the national three peaks in 24 hours was going to be! However we […]
If you’ve read the ‘about me’ section then you’ll know that I work full time and earn a pretty average wage, this means I have limited resources to travel with…and…more annoyingly…limited annual leave to use to travel! But does travelling mean having to leave the U.K? For me travelling is all about awesome experiences, discovering […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- The Tour You Have To Do When In Salzburg – The Sound of Music!
- A Concert in Mozart’s Birthplace – Beautiful Salzburg
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali