We arrived in Florence by train and immediately you could tell that the pace of life had changed compared to Rome. People seemed less hurried, wandering the streets, just taking everything in, enjoying being there! It was great. As we stepped out of the train station we were met with the loudest birds crowded around the […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!
- A Zen Like Stay at Cicada Luxury Townhouses, Seminyak, Bali
- Discovering The Secret Gardens of The Hongs of Phang Nga, Thailand
- A Beautiful Balinese Adventure Booked With TripAdvisor
- Peace, Tranquillity, and Dreamy Sunsets at Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket