When we visited Munich, we fell in love, this is an awesome city! History, culture, beautiful parks, incredible views, great food, the famous beer, and a friendly atmosphere filled with people looking to enjoy themselves. “Shall we move here?” We’ve said this in so many places around the world, most of the time with tongue […]
The views, crisp mountain air, snow, a glacier, and bratwurst at almost 3000 metres! All without having to hike and climb for hours on end, although I might have to head back and do that one day to really explore this beautiful area. We obviously had to visit Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich, but we were […]
Once anyone has seen a photograph of Neuschwanstein Castle in Bavaria, Germany, they all want to visit it! One of the most visited tourist destinations in Europe, instantly recognisable, dreamlike, perched up in the Bavarian Mountains near the Pollat Gorge, this fairy tale castle is found surrounded by truly beautiful scenery. So many stories surround […]
During our recent trip to Germany where we were camping in Schwangau, Bavaria, about 10 minutes away from Neuschwanstein Castle, we had made plans to take the train and cable car to the top of the Zugspitze Mountain, the highest point in Germany at 2962 metres. We had hired a car and when we started […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- The Tour You Have To Do When In Salzburg – The Sound of Music!
- A Concert in Mozart’s Birthplace – Beautiful Salzburg
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali