The views, crisp mountain air, snow, a glacier, and bratwurst at almost 3000 metres! All without having to hike and climb for hours on end, although I might have to head back and do that one day to really explore this beautiful area. We obviously had to visit Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich, but we were […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!
- A Zen Like Stay at Cicada Luxury Townhouses, Seminyak, Bali
- Discovering The Secret Gardens of The Hongs of Phang Nga, Thailand
- A Beautiful Balinese Adventure Booked With TripAdvisor
- Peace, Tranquillity, and Dreamy Sunsets at Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket