The Guinness story feels to me like it is interwoven with the history of society in so many ways. Exploring The Guinness Storehouse, Dublin, the site of the original St James’s Gate Brewery, is like taking a walk through different periods in culture, transport, engineering, reminders of how society has changed. When Arthur Guinness signed […]
Part two of our trips closer to home was our city destination…Dublin. I wanted to visit somewhere we had never been before, I wanted somewhere with history, culture, it’s own identity…(and Guinness) Dublin definitely has this by the truck load! Getting there has never been so easy either, with Ryanair we were able to get return flights […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali
- Dream of The Phi Phi Islands!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!