The views, crisp mountain air, snow, a glacier, and bratwurst at almost 3000 metres! All without having to hike and climb for hours on end, although I might have to head back and do that one day to really explore this beautiful area. We obviously had to visit Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich, but we were […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- The Tour You Have To Do When In Salzburg – The Sound of Music!
- A Concert in Mozart’s Birthplace – Beautiful Salzburg
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali