During our recent trip to Germany where we were camping in Schwangau, Bavaria, about 10 minutes away from Neuschwanstein Castle, we had made plans to take the train and cable car to the top of the Zugspitze Mountain, the highest point in Germany at 2962 metres. We had hired a car and when we started […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!
- A Zen Like Stay at Cicada Luxury Townhouses, Seminyak, Bali
- Discovering The Secret Gardens of The Hongs of Phang Nga, Thailand
- A Beautiful Balinese Adventure Booked With TripAdvisor
- Peace, Tranquillity, and Dreamy Sunsets at Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket