Since starting My Travel Mission I’ve created a Facebook page, Twitter account, and an Instagram account sharing snaps and moments from my travels. The more and more involved I’ve become with it the more Ideas I get for adventures. I’ve really enjoyed interacting with other travellers, seeing where they have been, speaking about their experiences, it’s been great. […]
I’d sworn I’d never do it again…ever…the first time I had hiked up the Watkin Path to the summit of Mount Snowdon with my mate Daniel we had been surrounded by clouds, fog and rain, seriously under equipped, and lost, it had been a nightmare! I have a short and somewhat filtered rose tinted memory […]
If you’ve read the ‘about me’ section then you’ll know that I work full time and earn a pretty average wage, this means I have limited resources to travel with…and…more annoyingly…limited annual leave to use to travel! But does travelling mean having to leave the U.K? For me travelling is all about awesome experiences, discovering […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali
- Dream of The Phi Phi Islands!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!