We wanted to stay somewhere with character, somewhere with it’s own personality…somewhere with it’s own stories to tell whilst exploring the incredible natural beauty of the coast of the Algarve, Portugal (Check out my post on the stunning coast line here). The walled town of Lagos was perfect base to explore the Algarve, just what we […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!
- A Zen Like Stay at Cicada Luxury Townhouses, Seminyak, Bali
- Discovering The Secret Gardens of The Hongs of Phang Nga, Thailand
- A Beautiful Balinese Adventure Booked With TripAdvisor
- Peace, Tranquillity, and Dreamy Sunsets at Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket