There are some places in the world where being lost is not a pleasant experience. Venice is most definitely not one of these! I’ve stumbled across some of the best views and experiences in Venice whilst being totally lost…for me it really is part of its charm, wandering the narrow streets, hitting dead ends and […]
We arrived in Florence by train and immediately you could tell that the pace of life had changed compared to Rome. People seemed less hurried, wandering the streets, just taking everything in, enjoying being there! It was great. As we stepped out of the train station we were met with the loudest birds crowded around the […]
We recently travelled Italy and spent time in Rome, Florence and Venice, this will be the first of three posts about our journey…there is just way too much to fit into one post!!! Each place was just incredible with their own stories and personalities, not to mention the food! I really love Italy! So we […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali
- Dream of The Phi Phi Islands!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!