This was such an awesome day…exploring another side of this famous city…for a while now I’ve wanted to explore some of the old markets around London and also wanted to find out more about the buzz around Shoreditch and Brick Lane, what is it all about? It made for such a fun day, a day […]
Living in the UK I had never heard of WestJet, I wouldn’t have known that they had started transatlantic routes were it not for TripAdvisor. At the time this was the only search engine type site which showed WestJet flights in their results. We were at the planning stage for our trip to Canada, New York, […]
If you’ve read the ‘about me’ section then you’ll know that I work full time and earn a pretty average wage, this means I have limited resources to travel with…and…more annoyingly…limited annual leave to use to travel! But does travelling mean having to leave the U.K? For me travelling is all about awesome experiences, discovering […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- The Tour You Have To Do When In Salzburg – The Sound of Music!
- A Concert in Mozart’s Birthplace – Beautiful Salzburg
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali