Just before Christmas I had a few days to spare, a break in between my travels around the UK and Ireland, a gap in my diary which was just screaming out to be filled with an adventure! I began looking at where I could fly to from my local airport, Birmingham, and up popped Geneva, […]
If you’ve read the ‘about me’ section then you’ll know that I work full time and earn a pretty average wage, this means I have limited resources to travel with…and…more annoyingly…limited annual leave to use to travel! But does travelling mean having to leave the U.K? For me travelling is all about awesome experiences, discovering […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali
- Dream of The Phi Phi Islands!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!