“This is a magical place” I’ve never heard this phrase so many times! My fiancee repeatedly said this as we explored this fairy tale UNESCO listed location. When I was researching for our time in Portugal I kept seeing photographs of this incredible shining, multi coloured palace perched on top of a hill with incredible […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- The Tour You Have To Do When In Salzburg – The Sound of Music!
- A Concert in Mozart’s Birthplace – Beautiful Salzburg
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali