We arrived in Reykjavik pretty late after flying in from New York and it’s fair to say we were in a bit of a daze, we had been travelling around Canada then spent 5 nights in the big apple and were going to be returning to reality soon! I had been looking forward to seeing […]
So I have a bit of a blurry fluid bucket list which regularly has things mentally added or removed…one day this will become a physical bucket list! A lot of things on my list involve nature and wildlife, like a lot of people I guess there are certain things I just need to see, wildlife […]
There’s a big push at the moment to promote Iceland as a stop over destination between the U.K and the U.S.A. WOW air, an airline based in Iceland, fly out from London Gatwick, Bristol, and Edinburgh. They seem to be at the forefront of trying to take advantage of this. They have flights to Reykjavik […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali
- Dream of The Phi Phi Islands!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!