This was a trip I really wanted to tick off the bucket list! Spain’s old capital had this magical aura about it in my mind, the pictures I had seen in a Toledo travel guide of this historic city jutting up from the ground with the Tagus river swirling round it appeared almost mystical! It […]
Barcelona Everything about Barcelona, absolutely everything, screams forward thinking. It is such a vibrant colourful modern city which really owns it’s distinct identity. It is a city full of energy and you just can’t help but be swept along with it, I challenge even the most begrudging traveller to visit this place and not be […]
We recently travelled around Spain, and did a similar trip to the one we did in Italy where we took in a few cities and places all on the same journey. We got budget flights out to Barcelona and returned from Malaga, hired a car whilst there and booked hostels and B&B’s in the different […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- The Tour You Have To Do When In Salzburg – The Sound of Music!
- A Concert in Mozart’s Birthplace – Beautiful Salzburg
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali