During our recent trip to Germany where we were camping in Schwangau, Bavaria, about 10 minutes away from Neuschwanstein Castle, we had made plans to take the train and cable car to the top of the Zugspitze Mountain, the highest point in Germany at 2962 metres. We had hired a car and when we started […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- The Tour You Have To Do When In Salzburg – The Sound of Music!
- A Concert in Mozart’s Birthplace – Beautiful Salzburg
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali