We wanted to stay somewhere with character, somewhere with it’s own personality…somewhere with it’s own stories to tell whilst exploring the incredible natural beauty of the coast of the Algarve, Portugal (Check out my post on the stunning coast line here). The walled town of Lagos was perfect base to explore the Algarve, just what we […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- The Tour You Have To Do When In Salzburg – The Sound of Music!
- A Concert in Mozart’s Birthplace – Beautiful Salzburg
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali