I was so excited about visiting Iceland! The land of ice and fire…waterfalls, volcanoes, wilderness, nature, history…I wanted to jump right in and experience it all. I had seen so many pictures and read so much about this country that I had to experience it for myself. Iceland was really high on my list of […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!
- A Zen Like Stay at Cicada Luxury Townhouses, Seminyak, Bali
- Discovering The Secret Gardens of The Hongs of Phang Nga, Thailand
- A Beautiful Balinese Adventure Booked With TripAdvisor
- Peace, Tranquillity, and Dreamy Sunsets at Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket