I was so excited about visiting Iceland! The land of ice and fire…waterfalls, volcanoes, wilderness, nature, history…I wanted to jump right in and experience it all. I had seen so many pictures and read so much about this country that I had to experience it for myself. Iceland was really high on my list of […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- The Tour You Have To Do When In Salzburg – The Sound of Music!
- A Concert in Mozart’s Birthplace – Beautiful Salzburg
- Feel At Home In One Of The Most Glamorous Locations At The Columbus Hotel, Monte Carlo
- Another Amazing Travel First With TripAdvisor – A Helicopter Tour of Monaco!
- Immerse Yourself In Nature At The Watergarden Hotel, Bali