“This is a magical place” I’ve never heard this phrase so many times! My fiancee repeatedly said this as we explored this fairy tale UNESCO listed location. When I was researching for our time in Portugal I kept seeing photographs of this incredible shining, multi coloured palace perched on top of a hill with incredible […]
Follow on Twitter!My Tweets
Follow on Instagram!
- Travelcar – The Great New Way of Hiring a Car Whilst Traveling!
- A Zen Like Stay at Cicada Luxury Townhouses, Seminyak, Bali
- Discovering The Secret Gardens of The Hongs of Phang Nga, Thailand
- A Beautiful Balinese Adventure Booked With TripAdvisor
- Peace, Tranquillity, and Dreamy Sunsets at Mövenpick Resort Bangtao Beach Phuket